Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Goals

A new month, a full month...

That means I have a whole 4 weeks to try and reach a goal, the question is what will my goal be? My long term goal, is to be able to earn $400 a month by 2010. That gives me October, November and December, so I think the most logical stepping stool would be $200 for October, $300 for November, and (of course) $400 for December.

So here I'll state my goal, plain and simple, on the record, for everyone to see. I'll edit this post once a week to show my progress.

Goal: To earn $200 during the month of October 2009 through my blog and the sites listed in it.

Progress:

While I am still looking for a telecommuting job, anything earned in that manner will not be included in the totals. My goal is to do it purely through my blog, GPT/Survey sites, and other Freelance work.

More updates coming later today...

No comments:

Post a Comment