Saturday, October 17, 2009

Wanelo - Temporary Project

This isn't exactly the type of thing that I'd normally post in my blog, but because this seems to be an off and on project with them, I feel like it might have the potential to be a steady income gig.

Here's a freelance style project for parents being offered by a new website (that I really enjoy) called Wanelo - Want Need Love.

I wanted to test it out before posting it, I made $20 writing reviews on Thursday night and Friday morning. (Payment Proof)
1. Go to Wanelo and register. Make sure to upload a profile picture. (Registration is very quick. Don't worry–we never send out spam or ask for any personal information.)
2. Email momreviews1@wanelo.com to let us know your Wanelo username BEFORE writing any reviews. In the email, please let us know your age, the ages of all of your children, and your location. If you are hired, instructions for writing reviews will be emailed to you.

(Only the first 2000 qualifying reviews will be paid as of this posting.)

Qualifying reviews must be:

- in English
- between 110-130 words in length
- products reviewed must be products for babies, toddlers, older children, or specifically for parents.
- relevant to the product the review is about
- free of any curse words
- must employ good spelling and grammar

For the full write up visit: Job Post

1 comment:

Monika said...

Sounds like a nice one, I just registered and emailed in my details. I hope they are still hiring! Thanks for sharing =)

Post a Comment