Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Update

It's a bit late for an update but I thought I'd post one for today anyways (aside from my general updates on earnings in old posts.)

Well, I still haven't heard back about the job I applied for over a week ago. The company still has it listed on it's site, so I'm hoping I'll hear back soon and that the delay is just based on the fact that they haven't had enough applicants yet, or that training isn't close enough to close the application process.

Hopefully I hear back soon though, waiting is always the hardest part. You just have to stick with it and not get discouraged. I think I'm going to finish up apps with a few more places tomorrow - I'll update on that process after I finish it up.

I caught word on the freelance work from LiveWork, that we should be able to invoice soon and get paid on or around October 5th, so I'll be sure to post earnings from that as soon as it happens.

I also wanted to mention, that today was a great survey day on SurveyHead. I've done $7.00 worth of surveys today which puts my total up to $8.00 Earned and $11.00 Pending after only 4 days with the site. Pretty excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment