Friday, October 2, 2009

September Recap

So I probably went about this backwards (lol) posting my October goals out of pure excitement before summarizing my September experiences. Oops!

September Recap:
Site || Date Started || Amount Earned in Sept.
SurveyHead Started || 9/26 || $8.00 (+$11.00 pending)
NeoBux (PTC) || 9/21 || 66.5¢
YouData (PTC) || 9/21 || $1.94
PeopleString || 9/29 || $2.03
SuperNovaBux (PTC) || 9/28 || 17.5¢

I also signed up with AlertPay in case I decide to join up with a site that prefers them over PayPal (although PayPal will remain my preferred method on sites that give an option.)

I joined LiveWork to pick up freelance job opportunities, remember their work is Independent Contract work so you'll have to file a W9.

I also applied with a few other work from home companies that won't be included in my goal tally since they may require phone work (although I will let you guys know if I hear back from them lol).

I want this blog to be about work that anyone can do. Whether you have a 4 year old little boy that runs around making car noises all day, a two year old little girl who sings Disney songs, or a newborn that requires constant attention, or if you just don't like phone work ;)

I'll be updating again later today with another site I've joined, but before I do that, I want to thank everyone who has been reading. I've had a couple people use my referral links, and I'm super thankful to you. I also have a new follower! Both of these things make me happy, because I know that it means I'm getting the word out, and that other people are benefiting from what I'm doing.

So thank you all, whether you just read, or you sign up, or you add me to follow, thank you for helping me stay inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment