Friday, January 1, 2010

Get Featured!

legitimate work at from home jobs divider
Starting (hopefully) this coming Monday, I would like to start running a weekly "Motivational Monday" column.  I know it's a bit short notice, so I will most likely write the first one on January 4th, but after that I would like to feature a different reader every week.

You don't have to blog, you don't have to have made thousands of dollars, you just have to have made some sort of progress towards reaching your goals or achieving your dreams.

If you are interested in being featured please use this form to contact me.

A few details for Motivational Monday:
  • If you have a blog or website, I will include a link to your page with your article.  (If you have a button I am willing to use that.)
  • I will generally require a link back from your blog/site to my blog.  
  • There are no heavy set link requirements, but the posts should be at least 250 words long, if not longer.
legitimate work at from home jobs signature

6 comments:

Sharon said...

I would love to be featured! But I"m not ready right now as I am working on a few things first.. :)

JPowell said...

No rush, Just let me know ;)

Jamie said...

Great idea by the way!!! It will make the blog even better than it already is!!

JPowell said...

I'm hoping that a lot of people will take an interest in it and I'll be able to do it weekly. Otherwise it may have to be a monthly thing for a while :)

I thought it'd be a great way to get the word out about all the great success that we're having and to get other folks some extra encouragement as well.

We'll see how it goes soon enough haha

♥Nora♥ said...

This is a great idea. I want to wait until my blog is a little bit older before I contact you. I would love to be featured in the future. :)

JPowell said...

Sounds great Nora, just let me know when you're ready!

Post a Comment