Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Swagbucks

I just hit 45 Swagbucks and made my first request for $5 Amazon card. The information on when I'll receive it is a little vague. One part of the site says they post twice a month (on the 16th and 30th) the email says that they are posted with in 7-10 days.

Not too bad considering the lost time I had with Swagbucks. It still only took 12 days to get a card, so my prior estimate should be pretty on par at the current prices. It should be easy to earn 2-3 cards from them a month at this rate.

I'll post proof as soon as I get it!
__________
I started my KGB "training" today as well and I expect to finish it tomorrow. I assume I'll be working with them within a week since they say it can take a couple days to hear back from them after you take your training quiz.
__________
IMShopping contacted several people yesterday evening about their Shopping Assistant position and I was one of them! I'm excited to find out more about the position and pass it on to everyone. At the moment I have very minimal information though, basically all I know is that you get paid at least 35¢ per answer.

5 comments:

The Freebie Addiction said...

I wasn't one of the IMshopping people. /sigh :(
- Congrats to you though.

and I guess that would explain why swagbucks is slow with this Gift card I put in for the 18th. Last one I requested on the 24th and I received it on the 30th. I'll be requesting another one tonight and hopefully get them both then.

JPowell said...

Don't lose hope yet, I think Kim posted on the WAHM forums that they're still contacting people or will be contacting more soon or something... there are like 2 or 3 different IMShopping threads on their though so everything kind of blends together in my head lol

I'm still waiting for my card from iRazoo but that's because I'm really impatient. It's only been 4 days but I could have sworn it had been longer haha

MsFit said...

I cashed out for a Gift Card at Swagbucks too. waiting for it now.
Congrats on the IMShopping thing.
I had never heard of that site until I read about it on your blog.


Let me know when you get your iRazoo card too!
I'm close to cashing out for another one soon!

MsFit @ $ Quests 4 Cash- Your Source For Cash Online $

background pictures for free said...

It looks like you are off to a great start with all of these "eggs". Good job!

JPowell said...

@Misfit Awesome! I hit my cash out on Swagbucks from a code on twitter lol I was pretty happy.

I'll be sure to post about both cards from both sites when I get them.

@Longhairqueen Thanks so much, so far so good *knock on wood* but there's always more out there to discover!

Love your hair :)

Post a Comment