Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekend Update

Don't worry! I haven't forgotten about you guys (or my goal!) I just had a busy weekend...

Just a quick update.

I'm really impressed with TrekPay so far, unless the credit to cash ratio is absolutely terrible, I can't see anything bad about this site. I'm up to over 220 credits in less than a week and the process is so incredibly speedy (unless the site in general is going slow). I look forward to seeing what that equates to later this week. When you sign up, remember to log out and back in if your ads aren't getting credited properly. I look forward to seeing what that equates to later this week.

I also joined a new site this weekend:

ClubBing - This is a purely for fun, take a break, type of site. There's no referral credit for this site, so what you earn is based purely off your own work. You actually get some really awesome prizes for playing games though. Play games for tickets (1000 per day max), turn them into awesome prizes (including video games, software like Microsoft Word, cook books from FoodNetwork personalities, etc), rinse and repeat.

What I haven't figured out is when/if games reset after you complete them... they definitely don't do so on a daily timer perhaps it's weekly? If they don't then the earning process may get a little tedious over time, but so far it's been quick and easy.

I'm shooting for a new MP3 player for my SO for Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment