Saturday, October 24, 2009

iRazoo and Trekpay

iRazoo: I just cashed out my points for my first $5 amazon card earlier this morning. I got an email confirming my order immediately, but no Gift Certificate yet - the email said it can take 30 days to receive gifts, however I doubt that applies to GC's. I'll be sure to mention when I get mine.
__________
Trekpay: They cashed out on Wednesday taking about 250 credits and converting it into 71¢ for me (up 1¢ from before). Still not an amazing conversion rate, but considering that all you really have to do is click a link and look for a symbol really quickly, it's not too bad.
__________
Overall I've had a really busy week so I haven't really approached as many new sites as I had hoped. I'm going to look into a few more eggs next week including SwagBucks, I've already started testing it out a bit. Swagbucks seems to be all the rage right now (search for random chances to win points) and possibly KGB, which has been recommended by a few readers, as well if time permits

No comments:

Post a Comment