Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Supremely Busy!

I've been blowing around like a leaf in the wind for the past few days, and things don't seem to be slowing down at the moment so pardon the less than daily posts! Things should settle back down after Halloween, but right now we've got a lot of little family things going on that are keeping me a bit tied up... that's the great part about these kinds of "eggs" though. I can be busy, and still earn on my own schedule.

A couple brief notes...
A quick update, I completed a 500 point survey for Lightspeed earlier today! That's nearly $5 worth of points which is pretty awesome, although the survey was a bit tedious. I'm now at 2100/2300 points required for a $20 PayPal deposit. I'm hoping to reach the full 2300 by the end of October. The payment would count towards November because of the deposit date, but it would still be ideal to be able to reach that cash out level within a month of registration.
__________
I got my training email from KGB yesterday which means I now have less than 7 days to finish the process with them. The bad news is that I'm buuuuusy, the good news is that I now have a deadline to get involved with them and provide my feedback to you.
__________
Swagbucks is starting to grow on me, I'm still only using it casually - but I'm quickly approaching the 45 SB requirement for a $5 Amazon card. I'm still a bit more favorable towards iRazoo at the moment, but I think they both have the potential to provide a great little nest egg for gift buying. I see no reason to not make use of them both since they only take a few minutes a day and provide a pretty decent return.

No comments:

Post a Comment