Thursday, October 29, 2009

TrekPay, PeopleString, ClixSense

TrekPay did their weekly conversion. This week I had 346 credits converted into 94¢ which is more than what I've made any of the previous weeks so that's a good sign.
__________
PeopleString is sending out real mail now! If you haven't signed up yet, do it now and if you are signed up, log in and click "Mailbox Cashbox" underneath your tools section to see what mail is on it's way to you! I personally have 9 pieces headed my way ranging from 25¢ to 50¢ a piece.
__________
I also signed up with ClixSense because it was recommended to me by a reader. I am not paying for a membership with them for the extra benefits and ads but so far I really like it and once I earn enough through the site to do it, I may consider it. There are a lot of ads up through out the day and I'm up to 35¢ after a day which isn't terrible for a PTC.

They do offer a referral program, but you only make a significant profit from it if the folks you refer get a premium account. The other downside to ClixSense is that they only pay through Check, and they take $3 off your balance as a processing fee - so I'd suggest letting your money with them accumulate way past the $10 balance before cashing out with them.
__________
Tomorrow will be my End o' the Month update on every program I've touched on since starting this blog. The good, the bad, and the ugly will all be included - although there's really only been one program that I've been genuinely displeased with so far.

2 comments:

http://www.ehow.com/members/stevemar2-articles.html said...

Interesting that you mention Clixsense. I also have a Clixsense account. I think it’s a neat way to earn a little extra money online. I like how you get paid for referrals. I have a premium account, so I can see more ads. Here is the link:
http://www.clixsense.com/?2865074

JPowell said...

Premium accounts are nice, but I try to stay away from anything that requires an investment right away since this blog is primarily aimed at people who are looking to earn without an investment.

I do plan to upgrade once I've reached $10 in my account though (most likely at least)!

Glad to hear that you're enjoying the site, I've heard a lot of good things about it.

Post a Comment