Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Updates!

PeopleString: I got my post card today, so for those of you who have signed up, it took about 3 weeks for me to get it. Now hopefully I'll start getting more mail!
__________
Cloud Crowd: They've got tasks up again! Hopefully that means things are almost all straightened out. Not all tasks are available, but some is better than none.
__________
GreenField Online: Turns out I got approved for the second $30 interactive survey! I found out this morning that I was accepted for the afternoon session they had today. I had a few technical difficulties that caused me to miss a few minutes of questions (read that as my son turned my hard drive off while playing!) but their tech support said that as long as I was there for most of the survey I would still be paid. I'll update when it posts (if it posts).

That's two $30 interactive surveys in a month that I've qualified, and one $50 that I missed out on. One on the 5th and one on the 20th - which is pretty awesome. I still haven't managed to qualify for one of their regular surveys, but I'd still recommend them just for these interactive surveys.
__________
Wanelo: They're up over 2000 reviews right now but I'm not sure how many of those are "qualifying" reviews so I'm going to keep writing until I hear otherwise. Hopefully they'll keep paying. Either way I did over 60 this week before they reached the 2k mark and one of my collections won $5 award! (Haven't been paid yet, I assume that will happen Friday with the review payments.)
__________
I'm super excited, the month is 2/3s over and I'm 3/4 of the way to my goal for October purely based off PayPal deposits and not including pending payments or gift cards.

It feels good to be contributing (even a little) and it's great to know that others are learning and earning as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment