Thursday, October 8, 2009

LiveWork, ALikeList, Cloud Crowd

ALikeList - I still have open invitations for people who want to earn a $25 Gift Certificate through them. They've actually extended the offer by a level, which means now MY recruits can earn it, and THEIR recruits can earn it! So I recruit Jenny, she can earn it, and if Jenny recruits John so can he, but whoever John recruits will not be eligible to earn it.

To send you an invite I do need an email address for you, I will not use it for any purpose other than sending the invite through the ALikeList form and forwarding your email address to the person in charge of the $25 Gift Certificates so they can mark you as eligible and qualified once you fulfill your goals.

The goals again are 1) Add 20 places to your Like List (this takes 10 minutes) and 2) Recruit three additional people to the program.

It's really simple, the site is really great (especially for those who enjoy supporting stores/doctors/schools that they feel are good quality), and the staff is the most amazing that I've ever dealt with. When you send in a concern to them, it's an actual warm blooded human person that responds - not prefilled cookie cutter responses.

To request an invite click here and fill out the form, once I send the invite I'll delete the form response from my email and that'll be the end of that, no need to worry about anything else coming from me unless you contact me.
_____________
CloudCrowd is proving to be really great. I got my second payout of $8.23 from them today since they pay daily via PayPal, I've added the payment proof to the appropriate folder on imageshack. (Payment Proof).

I'd really recommend getting in on this one now and building up your reputation with them early on because so far it seems really solid and getting in with a good program like this early on can be really exciting.
_____________
LiveWork finally paid out for the queries I did last month. It totaled up to $68.48. Just a reminder, this is a freelance site run by the folks who do LiveOps (legit telecommuting company). They hire folks as IC's (independent contractors) which means you have to save your own taxes to pay since they aren't deducted - but the work is easy and the pay is decent. I did Query work - which basically means you join a team, get a list of search queries like "1986 Cubs" or "free tote bag patterns", you look up some info on them, write a quick 5-7 sentences about the query and put a link in for more info at another site. You get about 64¢ each. At first it seems terrible because you start off slow, but once you relax you can knock out 12-15 an hour which is nice money.

The downside is that you don't get paid until the team finishes the project and the work is approved. In this case there were a few complications with people plagiarizing so it took a little longer. The projects ended on 9/29, and payment came through on PayPal earlier this evening, so it was about 9 days turn around. I assume it'd be a lot quicker normally. (Payment Proof)

There's also other freelance work available through them that pays by task or by the hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment