Thursday, October 8, 2009

Update: TrekPay, Cloud Crowd, ALikeList (Special Offer for $25 Gift Cert)

Shortest first, TrekPay did the cash conversion late yesterday evening for me. I was sitting at about 401 Credits, they took 300 and turned it into 70¢. So the conversion for this week was roughly .23 cents per credit - not what I was hoping for, but since I'm just starting I have rock bottom conversion rankings. It can only go up from here!
___________
Cloud Crowd: I mentioned Cloud Crowd recently and sat down and put some time into it. It's an easy source of income. I haven't invested a lot of time into it, but I'm making more than a dollar a day just to sit down and grade a couple of websites each day.
The tasks they currently offer are:
  • Find foreign manufacturer websites
  • Grade websites found by other users
  • Rewrite text on websites found by other users
  • Grade the rewrites done by other users
The pay varies depending on which task you choose, and the demand that they have for that type of work. They recently bumped the Rewrites up to $2.00 (from $1.50) and dropped the others a couple cents each.

I got paid last night for the first time (since I hadn't joined on Monday night until they'd already paid out). I've posted payment proof on ImageShack for everyone to see. They pay out every night through PayPal.

This is a really great egg for anyone, no matter what type of task you go for. People are making $10, $20, or even $50 a day in reasonable amounts of time. I figure even if I only make a dollar a day, that's $31 this month which is over 10% of my goal for October! How close can Cloud Crowd get you to your goal?
______________
And finally, I have a special offer that's only available directly through me:

ALikeList, is the site I mentioned in my previous post that's in it's Beta stages right now. The basic idea of the site is that users are able to give positive reviews to all kinds of establishments/shops in their area and other areas they are familiar with.

This includes restaurants (family owned and national chains), grocery stores, hospitals/fire departments (and who deserves praise more than your local firemen - especially the volunteers?), and a whole array of other shops and stores. Even the smallest of mom and pop shops can be found on their site. It's incredibly impressive how thorough the site is.

On top of the great site quality, their staff is amazing. After signing up yesterday with a goal of reviewing 20 places and recruiting 3 new folks to their site for a $25 gift certificate, I decided I had better double check with them to make sure the offer was legit.

As it turned out, the offer itself wasn't available directly through them - it was actually an offer from a 3rd party site that I don't associate with. One of their staff spent their day wrapped up in correspondence with me, and the lovely lady who had referred me as well - and came to the following conclusion.

Not only would she and I be able to earn our $25 gift certificates, but so would anyone we refer! (Their referrals however would not be eligible.) This is a limited time offer though, and you do have to go directly through an invite from me to be eligible. You can check out the site through the link above, but to be eligible to earn the $25 gift certificate I have to actually use their invite tool to send an official invitation to you via email.

Once you've signed up, I will be able to forward your email to the site owners so they can track your progress and get you your SuperCertificate after you've added 20 businesses to your LikeList and referred 3 folks to the site.

You can use this link to send me safely send me your email, without anyone else seeing it.

5 comments:

dinesh parikh said...

good going.keep it up.

Pl. visit my blog

http://123-on-line.blogspot.com/

ChopsueyRice said...

Thanks for the Cloud Crowd info! Cool site you have here. You can also visit my site at http://bucksfreeonline.blogspot.com

JPowell said...

Thanks so much :) Glad to spread the word and help more people who need it!

Sheri said...

Great information. Thanks. Here are more make free money online sites: http://www.marketingpond.com/?43920

dinesh2303 said...

Hi,
Great blogger u are.
Veruuseful details to earn.
Thanks to u & Blogger.
From:
http://123-on-line.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment