Friday, October 23, 2009

Update from Wanelo

Wanelo (Want Need Love) is a website for mothers (and parents in general) to review products that they have personal experience with. Whether it's baby products, toddler toys, PS3 games or margarita mixers.

Now that they've reached their goal, they're putting a limit on the number of paid reviews that can be done by each paid reviewer weekly. The limit will be 10 per week and you still have to meet the requirements that we've been working under already:
-Personal experience with the item
-110 words or longer (they say for a new item review that's 8 lines of text, for a review of a product already on the site it's 11 lines because the form is more narrow).
-Good spelling and grammar
-No foul language
They also have weekly contests with prizes ranging from $5-25. I won $5 last week for "Favorite Collection" which was pretty exciting.

If you haven't started writing paid reviews yet, I'd recommend finding one of my earlier Wanelo posts and checking out the job postings that are linked for them to see if you can still get on with them. I'll update my payment proof later tonight with the $5 prize as well as my second review payment once it comes through.

$40 a month is equal to 10% of my end goal for December - how much of your goal would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment