Friday, October 2, 2009

TrekPay and CashCrate

I signed up with TrekPay last night through another person's referral link. It's got a lot of positive reviews so even though it doesn't give any concrete numerical per click cash exchange values, I went ahead and jumped on board to try it out. (I joined about a day or two too late to see what last week's exchange rate was though.)

My credit accrual so far:
Week One: 300 Credits = 70¢
Week Two: Approximately 250-300 Credits = 70¢

The way it works is that you view their ads, and accrue credits, and once a week they convert credits into cash for you to cash out. The amount of money that each credit is worth is based on how much TrekPay earns.

I think the money making potential is pretty decent. I earned 21 credits last night after signing up, and am up to 42 credits now after the reset.

It's a speedy process, just click the link browse the page quickly to make sure the TrekPay symbol isn't on it to be clicked, then go back and click the next link. You may occasionally need to click an ad, but even that just takes a second to do. You don't have to remain on any page for any specific amount of time.

They say you can earn up to $50 a week off credit earnings. I'll be tracking each week's exchange rate in this post in the future.
__________

I also signed (back) up for CashCrate, I was a member with them before and made about $24 days in a couple of days with them. They're an oldy, but a goody! They do pay out, they have lots of offers, and aside from having to click through a lot of pages rejecting additional offers, they aren't too bad to handle.

Right now I'm taking it slow so I don't burn out like I did that first time, but if you're interested in jetting through all the offers, you can earn a decent chunk of change in just a day.

They have over 10 pages of "free" offers with different values ranging from 30¢ to $1 or more per completed offer.

I honestly recommend setting up an alternate email address to use for CashCrate though because you do tend to get some random spam after completing some of their offers. You also get notified each time an offer posts to your account as successfully completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment