Saturday, October 10, 2009

YouData, Cloud Crowd, and a Weekend Off ;)

Just a quick post to say that I got my second payment from YouData (7¢ lol) and my third payment from Cloud Crowd ($9.45)!

I'll update the payment proof for both of them on Monday.

Since we've seen that Cloud Crowd does indeed pay out regularly, I won't be blogging about every payment - I'll just update the totals in my sidebar for it each day instead and add the proof to the album that's linked there as well. I'll only blog about it on special occasions ;) I will mention though, that they're doing maintenance over the weekend so they've announced that the jobs won't be quite as plentiful during this time frame, so don't be alarmed.

I still have the ability to invite people to ALikeList for the $25 gift certificate opportunity (check my last couple posts for details). Just fill out the form linked in the posts below to get your invite.

I'm going to take it easy on the blog this weekend. I'm really thrilled to see that I'm helping people out. I've gotten a few new followers this week, people are starting to leave comments, and there has been a steady stream of 100+ unique visitors coming in over the past few days.

It's exciting, and fulfilling to know that I'm providing information, leads, and help to so many people who can use it.

But - I don't want anyone who is following along on my journey to get overwhelmed, and I don't want to burn out - so I'm going to take today and tomorrow off... I bet that I'm actually going to have to force myself not to post haha

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

The Freebie Addiction said...

I did the form thing for the alikelist a couple days ago, but I haven't gotten any info from you. You should maybe check and see if it's in your spam folder cause one of my lockerz requests was in there. =)

and thanks for the info about cloud crowd, it's way better and easier than amazon turk lol

JPowell said...

Haha glad you like Cloud Crowd, I'm diggin' it also. I looked at turk once when I first started getting my feet wet with the whole "working from home" thing again - but I was really turned off by it for some reason and never went back.

Now that I'm warmed up I should probably check it out again.

I double checked my spam folder and none of the springform responses have gone in there - I have had them successfully come through though so I'm not sure what happened to yours :(

If you don't mind trying again, that'd be peachy!

Cheryl said...

You too have great information on your site! I'll have to check out some of your recommendations! I really like that you are posting your earnings....it's nice to see honesty! Great job!

JPowell said...

Thanks Cheryl!

I feel like it's important to actually show my earnings... I've seen a LOT of blogs that claim to be making $1000 or more a month, but after hours of searching through old posts for proof - there isn't any.

It really makes me doubt their validity.

Post a Comment