Friday, October 16, 2009

Updates!

Trekpay did their credit to cash conversion on Wednesday, unfortunately my computer had self rebooted over night so I'm not sure how many credits I had before the conversion. I'll also admit to slacking on this a little bit throughout the week and checking back for extra ads as often as normal. I'll pick up the slack this week!

I believe the rate was around the same as last week, roughly 250-300 credits for 70¢ but my profile page now tells me that I've moved up in rank, so hopefully that means the value of my credits will go up.
____________
If you haven't signed up with LiveWork yet, then I highly recommend doing so ASAP, I just got word yesterday that the new Query work should be up "soon" granted soon is a relative term. I've been getting impatient personally so I'm really hoping that soon means next week at the latest.
____________
Cloud Crowd has been busy making improvements to their system, so work has been scarce - hang in there though, there's more coming soon including something about singing according to one of their recent payment notes.

I really think that this one is worth the wait.

For an explanation of what's going on you can read this official letter from them.
____________
I also reached the $10 point range with LightSpeed Panel. Within less than 24 hours of posting that I was at 850 points I gained another 300 giving me just enough to cash out $10 - I'm holding off though to see if I can get to the $20 mark soon enough to include it in my October cash totals.

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Thanks for the comment back yesterday. :) I need to get my profile completed at Livework. It does looks like a promising site. I think you've mentioned odesk.com - have you done anything with them?

JPowell said...

I haven't actually done much with oDesk. It's been around for a while though, and when I first discovered it, it was just coming out.

Now it seems to have gotten a lot more technical than it used to be. You can still find some telecommuting positions on there, but I haven't really approached it again.

A lot of the job postings have some specific requirements, and the less technical jobs tend to have low pay because people offer really low bids.

The Aldi Mom said...

Thanks hun. I'm excited about the Cloud Crowd!

ChopsueyRice said...

You're one of my most visited blog! More power.

JPowell said...

haha Glad to know that I'm helping people out :)

Post a Comment