Saturday, October 17, 2009

ALikeList Update

I just received an update from the folks at ALikeList: They're ending the $25 gift certificate program on October 22nd, which is this Thursday.

If you requested an invite from me, and didn't receive it, it probably went to your spam. If you can't find it, just send me a new request here and then keep an eye on your mailbox (and spam). It would come from my personal email address with Gmail and the subject line would include ALikeList in it.

Remember to get your gift certificate you need to at at least 20 places to your Like List and get 3 new members to sign up, after you've done that you need to contact the staff with ALikeList and let them know the emails of the people you referred. If you need the contact email (I've sent it to everyone through the site, or in the invite), use the form above and let me know!

I received my gift certificate already (through email) here's the proof.

2 comments:

The Freebie Addiction said...

Nice, I contacted her yesterday and she told me I missed this Thursdays mail outs because the ppl I got to sign up didn't confirm me in their inbox, on the site yet. lol SO, I will receive mine next Thursday. Thanks for posting this! =)

JPowell said...

Awesome! I'm glad it worked out for others as well. They're a really great group of people to talk with - Sarah's been really on the ball with this all.

Post a Comment