Friday, October 23, 2009

Goooooooooal! (Update)

My goal for October was $200 and I just met my goal! I won't do a final tally until the end of the month when I do my program by program review, but here it is 9pm est on October 23rd and I've already earned $229 for the month. There's still more on it's way that could post before November as well.

I know it's not a lot of money, but it's enough to be a big help for my family and I'm really proud that I met my goal.

On top of that I've earned $50 worth of gift certificates, and I should be able to get another $5-10 worth of gift certificates before the end of the month as well!

I'm really happy, and I hope everyone out there is close to their goal as well! Feel free to comment and tell me (and everyone else) how these little eggs are helping you! I love the feedback and knowing that I'm helping others out. It's what keeps me from giving up and burning out when I get bored or discouraged.

If you have a program that you think I should check out, feel free to let me know as well. (I'm starting to compile a "to do" list of sites people recommend.)

Have a great weekend everyone and happy earning!

2 comments:

The Freebie Addiction said...

Nice! glad you did it.

JPowell said...

Thanks :) I was pretty excited hehe

Post a Comment