Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cloud Crowd

I joined up with a new program today called Cloud Crowd. It's not like anything I've done before, but it's really quite simple for the most part. It's an application on FaceBook, but don't worry it doesn't actually put an app on your page, or even post that you joined the app so you don't have to worry about people wondering what you're up to lol .

The basis of it is that you review websites that are non US, rewrite info from their pages to make it more understandable, or other things of that nature. Tasks are paid out daily through PayPal and range from 5¢ to $1.50. I personally made 30¢ in just a couple of minutes testing it out.

It's pretty excellent overall and a nice little egg to keep in your basket, especially since you can do some of the tasks in less than a minute whenever you stop by your computer to check on something.

They are a new company as well, so keep in mind that there will probably be a larger variety of tasks available in the near future.

I'm also really looking forward to seeing my first cash conversion with TrekPay, I'm up to 362 credits right now and it's been less than a week. They do the conversion between Tuesday and Thursday of each week, I was hoping it'd happen today (that's why my post is so late) but it didn't - hopefully it will tomorrow and I can start tracking conversion rates for everyone :)

I hope everyone's doing well, and finding helpful info here - thanks so much for reading, clicking, signing up, and keeping me inspired!

((As a side note, unrelated to the general concept of this blog - but still related to being a WAHM I heard back from two phone jobs I applied with that I've made it to the next step! Neither of them are the one I really wanted to hear back from, but I'm still happy I finally heard back from someone. I'll add little blurbs here and there about that issue to my posts, but none of those earnings will be added into my goal tally.))

2 comments:

MsFit said...

Hi!
Just ran into your blog.
I'm following it now, I'm also making money online too :}
Feel free to check out my blog and I would love it if you follow mine as well.

I will try cloudcrowd sounds like fun, I'm on TrekPay too and have been paid once. It's a great site.

I was wondering if you could send me more info on the beta site you mention in your other more recent post.

MsFit @ $ Quests 4 Cash- Your Source For Cash Online $

Oh and Happy Earnings!

JPowell said...

Sent it to you :) Enjoy!

Post a Comment