Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Survey Spot, Greenfield Online and Lightspeed Panel

Three quick survey site reviews, I've been working with them for a few weeks (since around the same time I started with SurveyHead) and I'm finally at a point where I feel like I can comment on them. None of them offer a referral program, so all of your earnings are purely based off of survey participation.

GreenFieldOnline: This one is a blessing and a curse. Would I recommend it? Yes!

First, I've been with them around three weeks now and am yet to actually qualify for an actual paying survey which is ridiculous to me.

BUT in that three weeks I did manage to qualify for a $30 "interactive survey panel". It was on October 5th and lasted a little over 90 minutes. It didn't credit into my account immediately so I didn't want to mention it, but it has since credited and I requested a PayPal deposit today. I don't expect the deposit until next month (they're a little slow) but still $30 for under 100 minutes of work is pretty darn good.

I received another chance to qualify for a panel today (for $50 this time) but I didn't qualify :(
___________
SurveySpot: Would I recommend them? At this time I can emphatically say No! I'm still waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel with this one. Most of the surveys they send out are just for "sweepstakes entries" which I'm not interested in really. When you do get a paying survey, and are capable of completing it, I'd recommend writing down the survey info.

They do NOT keep a record of what you complete readily available for you to view like others do. The money from surveys can take up to 6-8 weeks to post to your Rewards section and until that happens you just don't know if you'll get credit or not. In the 3 weeks that I've been with them nothing has posted to my account, and I didn't keep track of the surveys I qualified for and how much they were worth so I have no idea if I'm going to get shafted or not.

If I continue on with them, I'll be keeping tabs from now on.
___________
LightSpeedPanel: Would I recommend them? Yes!

This is probably ranked number two for me. Below Surveyhead but a step above Greenfield purely because I can never qualify for their regular surveys.

I've been with them since September 30th, my first survey credit was done on October 1st. In a course of 14 days I've managed to earn 845 points with them from their surveys. (Honestly, I could have earned more but I clicked the wrong button on a 300 point survey and hit enter before I realized it, and ended up disqualifying myself from it. Darn Philies game distracting me! If I'd finished that survey I'd have made $10 by now!)

They give points for awards, and honestly the value per survey is a little low - but the points add up quickly. They also have a quarterly $5000 drawing that you earn entries to when you qualify for the paying surveys. They offer different prizes you can turn in points for, including a wide array of gift certificates most of which are 550 points per 5 dollar increment.

Cash Conversion Rates:
$5 on PayPal = 575 points
$10 on PayPal = 1150 points
$20 on PayPal = 2300 points

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for your comments.

however, i will agree that 3 weeks is definitely not enough time.

i am a member of all three of these... have been for two years.

greenfield is great,, as long as you are willing to attach their tracking programs and give a lot of personal information....... i am not willing.

survey spot.... you must be patient... it took a couple of months when i first started to start receiving the really good survey's. then i made over 150 bucks within a month, and the surveys began to become more relevant to me... it was easier to qualify essentially
its as if the system finally figured out what i could qualify for

lightspeed is the best in my opinion,,,,

I pretty much stick with lightspeed and survey spot....

good luck all

Post a Comment