Wednesday, October 21, 2009

SurveyHead

Just a quick update - I just hit $25.50 worth of posted surveys with SurveyHead (with almost $40 still pending). I've been with the site for less than a month and am already capable of cashing out. They do say that most surveys will take 4-6 weeks to post, but obviously I've seen quicker results since I haven't even hit the 4 week mark yet.

Initially I was going to wait a few days to request my cash out, but with the end of the month drawing near I'm going to go ahead and do it now. Their website says it can take 4 weeks for the payment to reach Pay Pal, but most of what I'm seeing online is that it takes less than 14 days. I want to test this for myself - I'm hoping it hits soon enough to count into my October goal total!

This one is definitely a keeper. Even at $25 a month that will still be a big push towards my monthly goal (12.5% of my goal for this month). I also think that the earning potential is just going to increase over time since things will be posting more consistently to my account than they were the first few weeks.

I average more than one completed survey per day with a very common demographic (white, female, I say single since I'm not actually married, young child, some college) and lately I've found myself turning away some surveys because of burn out. I actually just purposely disqualified myself for one because I didn't feel like doing it, then when I refreshed my page I saw that I had reached the minimum pay out because something new had been approved.

Needless to say that making the pay out quota has lit a fire under me to stop doing that now!

No comments:

Post a Comment