Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween!

I've been running around like crazy to get ready for Trick or Treating this evening, but tomorrow I'll be finishing up my KGB training and posting my final tally for my October earnings!

Remember, I only count deposits that are spendable in my earnings, not payments that are still building up or are in route to me :)

I'm doing two things to celebrate here on my blog:
1. I'm reminding everyone that I'm still giving away Lockerz codes, to get yours fill out this form.
2. I'm sharing a tip that was given to me about Club Bing. Since so many of the games are based off scrambled letters, find a free Anagram site and use it to help you find those words that elude you on their scrambled letter games!

Have a safe evening everyone!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you again for the Lockerz invite!

JPowell said...

No problem :) enjoy!

Theody said...

Your posts are very helpful and informative. I just started telecommuting and blogging. My blog is http://momspurses.blogspot.com , do keep sharing.

JPowell said...

Thanks so much :) I'm doing what I can to help others through my own learning experiences - I figure if I can make it easier on someone else who needs to start earning from home then I'm doing a good thing!

I'm going to check out the Mommy Blogger link on your blog later, love the background you chose btw!

Post a Comment