Monday, November 2, 2009

October Round Up

Well, October has come and gone, and boy was it busy - especially there at the end! Everything started to blur together for me, hopefully it will slow down a bit now.

Time to add up my earnings and show you all the proof!

When it's all said and done, in October I earned $239.23 worth of PayPal deposits from the sites that I've been working with. Previously I had calculated it to be $241.52, but there was a a $2.29 fee that had been deducted from one of my payments that I forgot to figure in.

Still that's not a bad overall total considering that it only takes into account the money that made it to my paypal account, not pending payments, checks in the mail, gift cards, or cash that is still accruing on my accounts. (I did also get $50 worth of gift certificates, with another $10 on it's way.)

Here's a link to October's over all proof of payment total.

And here's the earning breakdown:
Wanelo $105 Proof of Payment
Livework $66.19 Proof of Payment
CloudCrowd $35.49 Proof of Payment
Greenfield Online $30 Proof of Payment
YouData $2.55 Proof of Payment

Did you meet your goal for October? I certainly hope that you did, but if you didn't don't give up - every little bit counts!

Next month this list will be much much longer and will include SurveyHead, LightSpeed Panel, KGB (hopefully), IMShopping and more!

2 comments:

background pictures for free said...

Good grief! You are keeping track of so many. You are much more organized than me. I would never be able to stay on top of so many "eggs". But $239+ and earning more-good for you! You go girl!

JPowell said...

LOL and it's getting worse!

I'm almost finished with my certification for a super part time phone job (just have to do my test call to check my phone set up) but that won't be included here.

Then there's KGB Simulation training this week, IMShopping training tomorrow, and I just got a freelance project as well... PLUS I signed up and got accepted with Textbroker *twitch*

I really need to sit down and make a schedule so I can arrange the time to balance all my eggs.

I feel like it's Easter already ;)

Post a Comment