Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wanelo Super!moms

Consider this an out of the ordinary plea - but Wanelo recently announced that they are opening nominations for "Supermoms" and this is an honor that I would really love to have.

I've been with Wanelo since September when I first found out about the site through a craigslist job posting and I absolutely love it. I've put up over 130 reviews of products and I've pointed a lot of people towards the site for a little extra income :)

If any of you readers who are members there could nominate me, I'd really appreciate it. The more the better I'd assume. I'll also be sorting through folks to nominate people as well, so if you nominate me or if you are a member of Wanelo, leave a comment with your profile so I can check it out!

View my profile. Feel free to add me as a friend on there as well if you'd like.

To nominate someone you simply email stephanie @ wanelo.com (minus the spaces) with a link to your profile and a link to the profile of the mom you'd like to nominate.

Thank you so much, whether you do it or not!

PS: Be sure to get your paid reviews in by midnight on Thursday and email Reviews @ wanelo.com (minus the spaces). It looks like that project is coming to an end this week, so you better do it while you still can!



4 comments:

Jamie said...

I nominated you. Hope you get it.

Monika said...

I just sent in my email nominating you, good luck!

JPowell said...

Thank you both so much!

I hope I do too lol, I really like the site, and I'll stick with it regardless - but it'd be nice to be able to be involved behind the scenes as well!

monika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment