Monday, November 16, 2009

Proof of Payment Update

All right, I've had a lot of payments come through recently so bear with me while I get you all caught up!

Pinecone Research is a survey company that I haven't talked about here yet. They don't openly recruit, however p0ptart happened to have saved a registration link she'd gotten in her spam box from them! I'll include it on my side bar when I make my next update and add Pinecone, until then you can use the link here to sign up.

Either way, if you see their banner, sign up immediately! They pay $3 per survey or product review that they give you. The money is sent automatically upon completion by check. I did my first survey on 11/5 and received my check on 11/9! I'm expecting my second $3 any day now. (Proof of Payment)

Special thanks to p0ptart for the registration link!
__________

I also finally received my SurveyHead payment, $25.50 to my Pay Pal account. I had requested it on 10/21 and I got the payment on 11/11 so it took about 3 weeks. It definitely feels like it was a lot longer though lol As it happens, by the time it arrived I was practically ready to cash out again! I'm actually going to request another $20 cash out right now, which will leave me with $8.20 towards my next request. (Proof of Payment)
__________

I got my weekly $10 from Wanelo on Friday, right on time as usual. I'm up to $125 with them now I think. This is really a great program, if you haven't gotten involved yet you should do it. You can earn $40 a month off of reviews, and there are bonuses available as well. (Proof of Payment)
__________

I also got paid for the interactive survey I did with Greenfield Online on 10/20. I requested the pay out on Friday and got it today! I had also done a couple of $1 surveys so the total payout was $32 taking me up to $62 total with them. (Proof of Payment)
__________

My second gift card came in from SwagBucks today as well so now I've received $10 in Amazon cards from them total. I also have enough SwagBucks saved up to have requested two more, but I'm holding off in case a good card goes on sale during the end of the year sales. Even if they don't, no harm done, I'll just buy a bunch of them at once haha (Proof of Payment)
__________

Last but not least, is a peek at my eLance account. Naturally right after I finished editing the picture, I received an additional payment but since I'm stretched for time I didn't redo it. My total there is about $10 higher now than what it actually shows. (Proof of Payment)
__________

I've also had some deposits to my PayPal from my private clients this month on top of all that. Overall I'm really thrilled right now. If I can do it, you can do it too! Get out there and start earning!

8 comments:

The Freebie Addiction said...

I have the link to the PineCone Research on my sidebar for sign-ups. Luckily they sent me an email to my spam for it after already being a member, so I just kept the link for others.

JPowell said...

Thanks so much for that! I really think I found my link through some site from a neobux ad (lol).

I'm going to ninja your link if ya don't mind ;)

Jamie said...

What do you think of elance with time versus pay?

do you think it is better than textbrokers pay? I like textbrokers right now but in the future I would like to find higher paying jobs.

JPowell said...

Hey Jamie thanks for stopping in :)

I honestly LOVE eLance but it's a whole different set up from TextBroker. eLance is a freelance site so you're bidding on jobs posted by regular folks and paid for by regular folks.

For extra security you can do "escrow" jobs only, which means the money is already secured for the job ahead of the time. The only way to get ripped off in that case would be if a client accepted your work and then said it was no good and didn't pay - but I haven't run into that anywhere yet.

Anyways, you bid on projects, the buyer picks people to work and you do the work and request payment when you're done.

Time v Pay just depends on what you're doing. Right now I'm doing content writing and the pay is better than what I'd get with TB in my opinion. While the pay rate from my content client is lower than the 1¢ a word from TB the material is something I'm more familiar with so I can do it faster and with less research and paranoia about facts.

Writing about something familiar (luggage, irons, kids furniture, potty chairs) will always be better than writing about obscure services in special locations or vitamins that I know nothing about lol

I'm averaging about $25 a day with this private client. I could do more, but I'm happy with $100-125 a week from one project :)

I think I went off on a few tangents there, let me know if I didn't answer what you were asking lol

Jamie said...

thanks for the info. I think I will give elance a try - can't hurt.

JPowell said...

That was my thinking :) I signed up for quite a few and eLance was the one that I thought looked the best/ran smoothest.

So far it's been my lucky one.

Monika said...

Hiya, I been meaning to write to you about Wanelo. I heard back from them on the 11th, and they replied saying they currently stop accepting new paid reviewers. I got in on it too late. =/ It looks like the Super!Moms is the only new way to get in if nominated.

JPowell said...

Yeah, they just sent out a message today about that :( I'm including that in my next post (should be later today).

Post a Comment