Sunday, November 8, 2009

KGB, iRazoo, Shopping.com

I heard back from KGB, apparently because they felt two of the questions I answered "could have been answered better" I have to redo the simulation. It is good that they give you that option, and it didn't actually take me long to do the sim, but I'm still a bit annoyed haha

I'll redo it tomorrow most likely, and update on my status after that!
__________
Unfortunately I missed my first day ever on iRazoo on Friday! I realized it at half past midnight and I was so annoyed. I'm still just a couple of days away from another card - but I'm not pleased that I forgot to do my searches and set myself back a day. It's because I moved from a morning task to evening, and was still adjusting. Hopefully that won't happen again!

I'm still waiting on both of my gift cards from them as well.
__________
I came across a nice little egg on the WAHM forums the other day as well. It's another review writing project, but the pay is a little lower that I'd like. That's more so because I tend to be a bit wordy though, but I'm sure you all know that by now!

The site is Shopping.com and the general pay layout is below (the full information can be found here):
Reviews written between November 1, 2009 - November 30, 2009, will be deposited in your PayPal account on or before December 16, 2009.
Reviews written between December 1, 2009 - December 31, 2009, will be deposited in your PayPal account on or before January 16, 2009.
Payment Table for Reviews
First 5 Reviews will earn $5
No additional payments for 6-14 Reviews
15-29 Reviews for $10
30-44 Reviews for $20
45-59 Reviews for $30
60-74 Reviews for $40
75-89 Reviews for $50
90-104 Reviews for $60
105-119 Reviews for $70
120-134 Reviews for $80
135-149 Reviews for $90
150+ Reviews for $100
To qualify: Your Reviews must be submitted on a product or service in Shopping.com's database and comply with the Shopping.com User Agreement.
Overall, for $100 I'm willing to shell out 150 reviews, even if the per word rate will be poor for me personally I feel that overall it will be worth it since I do reviews really quickly.

As far as I've been able to tell there are no clear cut requirements for length on the site either, so for folks who don't have overactive, long winded fingers, the per word rate would probably end up much better ;)
__________
I've also decided to tinker with the layout here a bit (as previously mentioned) so I downloaded some free graphics software by the name of Gimp that I'm going to be testing out.
If you see images and posts popping up and disappearing, don't be alarmed, it's just me trying out different things!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm a night owl, so I do iRazoo right after midnight every night. That way.. if I forget, I at least have all day to remember it. That might not work for you if you go to bed early though.

JPowell said...

Yeah :( I used to do it as part of my morning routine for that very reason lol, but since I picked up the new projects I've had to shift things around... it's part of my evening routine now as of last Thursday or so.

I usually do Neobux, trekpay, supernovabux, and iRazoo all together in that period, but we had a lot going on Friday and so I skipped iRazoo and forgot to go back and do it ><

It's ok though! I'll cash out again today regardless... missing one day in a month is ok I guess.

Post a Comment