Monday, November 2, 2009

Thank You!

I wanted to say thank you all (again) for sticking by me and keeping me encouraged on my journey. Not a day has gone by this month where I haven't gotten at least one message telling me that my site has helped someone in one way or another and it's a really great feeling to know that I'm capable of doing that.

The November Goals post will be up tomorrow most likely, it will be a bit more detailed than October's was since the goals are going to include more than just monetary metrics. Now that we've gathered our eggs we need to learn to nurture them properly while still adding more, and that will be the tricky part.

I also wanted to mention that I requested my second $5 Amazon Card from iRazoo (still waiting on the first to arrive) so that puts me at $10 in 17 days which is pretty great!

I'm also half way to my next Amazon card from Swagbucks and I just requested my first one 5 days ago, so that seems to be going pretty smoothly now as well.

KGB sent me information to access the simulation portion of training so as long as I do well there I should be earning with them and passing on some words of wisdom on that little egg.

IMShopping training is tomorrow afternoon as well (busy busy) and I'm really excited about it. The community manager has asked us to spread a bit of info around so I'll be writing up a post on that tomorrow including the hiring metrics and pay rate.

If you are interested in getting started with them, I've linked my profile so that you can get a look at my answers that have won "Best Answer" and see what folks like to see in a response. My understanding of it is that as a paid guide you get paid per answer, and you get a bonus if you get a thumbs up or best answer so there are plenty of ways to increase your earnings!

(Also remember, if you've requested an invite to Lockerz and haven't gotten it yet, double check in your spam folder. They say they're a bit backed up in the system so it can take a few hours to get sent out, and I've had reports of it going to spam folders especially on Gmail. If you don't see it within 5 hours let me know and I'll resend it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment