Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A quick note for Swaggers

If you don't read the SwagBucks blog, you may want to hop by their blog and check it out. To paraphrase the latest entry, starting on Nov. 27th (black Friday) through the end of the year they'll be picking random gift cards and slashing the prices.

It sounds like it will be one card, per day, and some cards may be discounted on multiple days and to different degrees. You can get a max of 5 at the discounted rate, I don't know if that's total, per type or per day.

If you're like me and do gift card prizes only, then I'd suggest holding onto those bucks until you see your favorite go on sale. I'm due for a cash out today, or tomorrow at the latest so I'm really glad I caught that post when I did!

See their blog post here.

((Edited - it's only been a few hours and they've already adjusted the max down to 2 instead of 5, still a nice deal, but less motivating to actually save up.))


1 comment:

Theody said...

Sorry, i had a lot of spammers initially so i had to moderate.On Today.com, i chose family and health. i don't think they are too strict about that, i'm not sure.

Post a Comment