Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SwagBucks and IMShopping

Just a quick update I just received my first $5 Amazon gift card from SwagBucks! I had requested it on 10/28 and I got it last night (11/3) so it took about a week to get to me. The great part is that I'm already at 32/45 SwagBucks for my next one! Here's the Proof of Payment!

I had my very first 3 SB search reward earlier also and I thought I took a screen shot but apparently I hit the wrong button in my supreme state of sleepiness. Regardless, it was a good start to a very chilly morning!
__________

Also, I know this may be a bit intrusive, but if you've signed up with IMShopping because of what you've read in my blog, I'd really like to know (I understand if you're not interested in telling me of course).

I had my Guide training with them yesterday and I'd like to be able to show them who I've referred to the site. I also want to add you guys to my "Fans" list so I can check out your answers and give them a thumbs up here and there ;)

Starting on Friday they will be utilizing regular referral links (I think) so that the info will be tracked automatically and rewards can be given out to people who help increase the activity on the site by referring someone who signs up and asks a question.

I'll be doing a more detailed post on IMShopping (including pay info for Guides) sometime this weekend!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey! There's another survey site that seems to pay well. They don't have a lot of surveys, but they pay immediately and cash out is only $5. You can either request a check or get a $5 amazon card instantly.

http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/7589360

Thank you for the blog, by the way. I've been following it for almost a month! Check mine out!

http://sahmjob.blogspot.com

JPowell said...

Wow I typed a response while watching the game and left out like half of every sentence lol

I've actually been with them for about 3 weeks but I haven't seen much of a return on them so I haven't been promoting them here.

I've made $4.30 in the time I've been with them off of a couple surveys - but I really like the unique style of surveys they offer.

I'll go ahead and post them about now since you've mentioned that you've had success with them - I'll take it as a good sign!

I actually have checked your blog out hehe when you told me before that you had a similar one :) It really is similar haha I think a lot of people are doing blogs like this now from what I've seen during the last week!

Post a Comment