Wednesday, November 25, 2009

iRazoo, SwagBucks and TrekPay


I finally got the gift code for my second $5 Amazon card from iRazoo. They're a bit slow, but considering the minimal amount of effort it takes, I can't really complain. I had requested it on November 1st and I got it on the 24th so it took just under 3 weeks.

I still have two more on the way and another one 1/2 way completed. Over all I've earned $20 worth of cards with them since I signed up 5 weeks ago, although I haven't received them all yet ;) (Proof of Payment)

Search & Win

For those of you have joined up with SwagBucks, remember to keep your eyes peeled for the next few weeks. Starting on Black Friday, different gift cards will be on sale each day so you might be able to snatch up a good one at a discount.

Since I've been saving I have only cashed out $10 worth of Amazon cards with them instead of the $30 I could have, but I have over 175 SwagBucks stocked up and I'm crossing my fingers that I didn't save them up for no reason haha
__________

TrekPay also paid out today, an all time low for me personally... I only got 49¢ BUT it brought me up to $5.57 from $5.08 so I can now cash out if I choose to! It took about 7 weeks to get there, so it's definitely a bit slow going, but every little bit helps. If that pace is steady I can cash out 7 times a year and make around $40 from them annually.

It won't pay my bills but it'll buy a video game every Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment