Monday, November 16, 2009

$165 from CSN Stores



I got this lead from another blogger and I couldn't help but pass it on because it has such amazing potential at such a crucial time of the year... Christmas!

This isn't necessarily "earning" money but it is earning credit towards a site with some really great prices for Christmas gifts. Just for signing up with CSN Stores, you get a $15 credit to use on their site! If you refer people to their site, and they make a purchase, then you'll earn an additional $15 credit with bonus potential...

Here's a break down on the earnings:
$15 to sign up
$15 for each referral who signs up and makes a purchase (up to 5 people totaling $75)
$75 for reaching the goal of 5 referrals who make a purchase!
Total: $15 + $75 + $75 = $165

I don't know what you can do with $165 dollars but I can certainly do a lot through their site and I bet you can as well.

I snooped around on the site before signing up, just to make sure they had things worth buying and I found quite a few nice looking toys for my little one (and myself hehe).

Melissa and Doug wooden food play sets for $15.99
Wild Republic Toy Dogs set for $10.99
Wild Republic 33 Pc Zoo Bucket for $11.99
Proctor Silex Blender for $24.99

There are a ton of great things on the site so I think this a great opportunity for anyone with Christmas presents to buy, whether it's for children or adults.

My plan is to buy one of the inexpensive toy sets for my son so that my $15 sign up credit will cover most of the cost and shipping charges and the wonderful person who referred me to the site can get her $15 referral credit from me making a purchase :)

Then I'll let the rest accumulate so I can grab a whole load of gifts all at once with the extra earnings. It looks like their shipping fees are pretty reasonable and orders of $69 (such a random number) or greater seem to get free shipping according to the info.

Be sure to sign up through my link above though - the $15 automatic credit is by referral only. When you click the link, you can just close the two popup boxes that come up, they have nothing to do with the offer. If you want to be sure that you're getting credit, the "Your Friend's Email Address" box should pre-populate for you with Mod***Sur***der @ yahoo.com (asterisks are substituted here for privacy purposes).

If you have any problems and the full email doesn't populate when you click the link, just leave me a comment here and I'll get back to you to see if I can help :)

Once I reach the maximum payout with them, I will be changing this post to reflect someone else's referral link as well! Be sure to check back frequently and leave a comment below once you've used my link and purchased something with your $15 credit. I'll change the link on a first come first served basis and will respond to your comments with info on how to send me your link privately when I need it.

Warning: Their welcome mail may go to your spam box, so keep your eyes on your spam once you sign up. I received my welcome on my yahoo account spam box in less than 10 minutes.


6 comments:

The Freebie Addiction said...

Why thank you! I've had one person purchase something, but I can't tell if it added anything to my account yet. Hmm.

JPowell said...

Hmm, did you get an email with any sort of code at all?

I haven't had anyone sign up as far as I can tell. I've had a couple of click throughs but that's it, which is crazy to me because it's such a great deal.

Even if you only get the first $15 that's enough to make a purchase and cover shipping as well for a small gift!

I haven't finalized my purchase yet, but I should be later tonight. I'm going to get my son the Melissa and Doug sandwich making kit... as much as I hate Spongebob, my son loves him - and I think he'd get a kick out of a sandwich kit so he can make pretend Crabby Patties lol

The Freebie Addiction said...

LOL that's cute.. there's too many options for me to even choose what to buy. My boyfriend is a spongebob fan so maybe I will look into that. ha

and yea I got my code for it.

JPowell said...

I know! That site is loaded lol I was hesitant at first but once I started looking at all the things they had to offer I jumped on the chance to sign up and make some Christmas spending cash with their site.

The variety is really great and so are the prices.

Unfortunately, I must be one of the few people who think so because no one is signing up haha

I think I might have to start calling up family members and my SOs coworkers and have them do it!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Just a heads up. Without telling anyone they changed the policy. You now have to spend $50 to use the code!

JPowell said...

Hmm, I know someone who just used one a $15.99 item and it worked. Unfortunately they hadn't joined under my link lol, but at least they got to use their code!

I don't think they're offering it anymore though.

Post a Comment