Saturday, November 28, 2009

SeeHere Update

Well, I finally got around to taking advantage of those codes, and I realized that there is really no reason in the world for me to get 100 cards printed up...

In the end I used the 100 free prints code, but I did more than 100 prints so the extras were 12¢ each and I used one card code for 50 Christmas cards. My total for shipping and the excess prints was $15, less than $7 of that was actually shipping.

This certainly made Christmas a bit easier this year. Now I don't have to spend $50 on Santa pictures so everyone can have one!


2 comments:

The Aldi Mom said...

I wanted to ask you a question about Cloud Crowd. They keep sending me emails saying work is available but I can't access it so I emailed them. They told me you have to have a score of 40 to be able to claim assignments, when you are first hired your score is 30.

So I don't understand how to raise your score to 40 if they start you out at 30 but never give you the opportunity to raise your score? I was wondering how you did it! :) Any advice or tips?

JPowell said...

Hmm that could be a tricky one... did you contact them again and ask them about it? When I signed up there were a lot fewer regulations in place so that wasn't an issue that I had.

Are there any skill assessments that are available to you that might raise your score up at all?

Post a Comment