Sunday, November 15, 2009

Update

Hey guys! It's been another one of those types of weekends. My little one seems to have come down with a cold so I haven't been around as much this weekend as usual to update.

Tomorrow you can expect to see a proof of payment update that will include a previously unmentioned survey company, Wanelo and finally SurveyHead as well. I may also include a peek at my Elance profile and earnings page for the folks who are interested in checking out the freelance sites.

2 comments:

The Freebie Addiction said...

Sorry to hear your kiddo is sick. Hope he feels better soon!

JPowell said...

Aw, thanks so much :)

He's a trooper but it's heart breaking to see him lay around coughing and sniffling. I'm so very very female sometimes lol

I'm just glad it's something minor like a cold and nothing serious like the flu/h1n1.

Post a Comment