Thursday, November 12, 2009

Update on IMShopping

So yesterday I posted that I thought my pay amount from IMShopping was off by a couple of dollars right? Well, I wasn't overly concerned, but when I logged in yesterday I found that it had been corrected! Their community manager had actually gone in and updated the information so that I'll get it with my next deposit!

How great is that?

They really do go above and beyond to help their workers out and I'm looking forward to things settling down at home so that I can start doing more on their site.

What I really love are all the little bonuses that they offer, like $5 for the best answer in a certain time frame, or getting paid to ask questions etc... it's really great.

If you haven't signed up you should definitely do it now - the sooner you do, the sooner you'll have a chance to become a paid Guide. Remember to ask or answer a question after you register to get the ball rolling also :)

(Proof of Payment)

2 comments:

Tamona said...

I am a huge supporter of IMshopping! That is one great site!

JPowell said...

I really love how out of the way they go to fix things that get lost in the shuffle for employees and all the little contests are fun (even if I haven't won any lol).

Post a Comment