Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A few quick notes

I completely forgot to post on TrekPay last week! The conversion took place on Wednesday and I think around 250ish credits became 69¢ (bringing me to a total of $3.74) for me which is an all time low in terms of the weekly amount. I think I might have missed a day of credit collecting though. I also haven't been checking throughout the day as often as I was before for extra chances at credits.
__________
My first iRazoo $5 Amazon card arrived in my email this morning... just in time for me to request my third one haha (Proof of Payment)

I had ordered the card on the 10/24 which means it took about 17 days to arrive. I still don't understand why it's not instant since it's a gift card but at least now I know about how long they should take.

At this point I've earned $15 with iRazoo in less than a month.
__________
I also have enough points to request my 3rd $5 Amazon card from SwagBucks (which means they're just about neck and neck with iRazoo) however I'm holding off because of the supposed blowout sale that's going to be going on.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to find a good bargain on Amazon cards or Southwest Airlines cards (of course that would have to be a significant price cut for me to afford those). Only time will tell, either way it can't hurt to save them up for a few extra weeks.
__________
Wanelo also paid me my $10 right on time last Friday as usual. (Proof of Payment)

Please note, that you have to complete your reviews and send them an email with your profile linked by midnight on Thursday to get paid on Friday as of last week. All reviews have to been done in a full increment of 10 during that week to get paid as well.
__________
IMShopping paid me on Tuesday as well! I got a deposit of $34.85 in my paypal account (Proof of Payment) from them yesterday. Monday is usually the pay day, but the woman in charge of their payroll had a bit of an emergency so it was a little late.

I honestly don't think that the amount is correct though because they had a lot of issues with the new changes they did to the system, but I'm not going to argue it because I'm really impressed with this little egg. I had already mentioned it once in passing when we were starting to notice the issues from the site update, so I'll wait and see if things go smoothly this week or not. It would only have been a couple dollars more so I'm not stressing over it.

I've been super busy so I haven't been able to pay as much attention to IMShopping as I'd like, but I'm going to try and put more time into them this week and at least answer a handful of questions a day.



4 comments:

Melissa said...

I've got one for you! I haven't seen you mention it yet! PrizeLive! (http://www.prizelive.com/r/missaec)

It's super easy and you can request PayPal payments daily on it. I haven't done a whole lot with it and still have made $3.94 since I started it yesterday. I put up payment proof on my blog (sahmjob.blogspot.com) so if you want to check it out, please do. I love sites that pay daily!

JPowell said...

It sounds a lot like cashcrate at first glance, is that what it's like?

Melissa said...

It's kind of like Cash Crate, I think. I've never done too much with CashCrate, but I like how on PrizeLive I don't HAVE to sign up for a ton of offers to make money and I can cash out daily. You can get money on PTCs and playing games too. It seems like pretty easy money to me. $5 in three days with only 10 minutes spend on it a day.

JPowell said...

I signed up under you (forgot to mention it haha) but I haven't done much on the site as of yet :)

Post a Comment