Monday, November 9, 2009

Bukisa

I just signed up with Bukisa. I've heard a lot of positive things about them lately, and they seem like they could be a decent residual income source...

They don't offer any upfront payments which is a bit of a draw back, but they do pay your for page views and also for your referrals page views as well which is an interesting twist. They also don't require original content, you can use content you have posted on other sites with them as well. (Meaning you can republish your blog content there if you wanted to. I'm not sure if I'll do that, but it's an interesting idea.)

I'm planning to give it a good looking over in the morning, for now I'm just wrapping up a few of my night time projects!


6 comments:

Theody said...

How do you cope with cashcrate surveys that require your personal information?
I also just got my first content on Bukisa approved.

Best wishes.

JPowell said...

I had someone else ask me that about surveys in general recently.

I personally, don't have any qualms with answering the personal questions that most surveys ask for.

Age, sex, romantic situation, sexual orientation, income, zip code etc are all fine with me.

I did run across one recently that asked for my address at the end which made me a little uncomfortable, but so long as they don't go that far, or ask for my SSN/phone number I'm pretty ok with it all.

Congrats on the Bukisa approval! I hope to find time to look at it more soon. Is there any special format or post type you have to do? Most of it seemed pretty much like you can post whatever you'd like.

Theody said...

I signed up with cashcrate, tried to take a survey & they asked for my address. that was a red flag for me.
I think with Bukisa you can post whatever you like.

JPowell said...

I don't think I've had that happen with cashcrate before... was it just the one survey or did you not bother to try another? (I wouldn't blame you if you didn't lol)

I agree that being asked for an address is definitely a bit intrusive. I've only had it happen once, but it's pretty much enough to get me to close out the survey unless it's realllly high paying. I don't discount the sites that it happens through though because they're not the survey creators... if I saw it happen to much through one site, that'd be another story though I think.

Theody said...

JPowell,when you login, click on VIP statics, the information you require is there.
I hope this helps, otherwise I'll contact them.

JPowell said...

Hmm the only thing I see there is "ALERT Posts created after your 2009-11-12 PPP rate change will not show here".

Everything else is blank, granted I just signed up and did my first post earlier today. Is there anything special I need to do when I post to get credit?

Post a Comment