Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March Goals

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

All right, I'm keeping it short and simple once again, just in case the chaos of February isn't done with me yet.  The biggest catch is that my birthday is this month which most likely means that I'll have at least 2 to 3 different birthday related dinners with different people.
  1. Make $1000 of spendable cash after fees.  I was tempted to raise this to make up for February, but I think that would probably just put a lot of unnecessary pressure on me.
  2. Finish fine tuning my business site.  It's up and running, has a theme and most of the necessary content, but it's not quite finished.
  3. Pick three domain names.  I want to pick (and purchase) three more domains this month, if I am on target to meet my monetary goal.  One will be for my niche site, one for my residual income blog (not that I've even started working on my residuals) and a third as a teen oriented site for my 15 year old sister to run anonymously.
I'm really looking forward to jumping into March with a lot of motivation after everything that happened in February.  Hopefully it will go a lot smoother!
legitimate work at from home jobs signature
You may also enjoy:
January Goals
A New Year Means New Goals
December Goals

2 comments:

ebele said...

Wishing you all the absolute best this month.

Shine.

JPowell said...

You too Ebele :)

Post a Comment