Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pay Day (3/13 - 3/19)

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

Here are my payments for last week, just some change from my down line at Cloud Crowd, so it's nothing too impressive.  I really need to get back to work on all my GPTs!

I also cashed out $10 in Amazon cards from SwagBucks and $5 from iRazoo, I'll post proof when they arrive. 

I'm super annoyed because I've been saving points on SwagBucks for a while now in hopes of a sale, and two days after I finally broke down and bought a couple cards, they announced a sale for later this week!  Hopefully they'll put some good cards on sale, but not so many that I fully regret already redeeming 2 of my 5 monthly rewards hehe.
legitimate work at from home jobs signature

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Jessica said...

What is CloudCrowd?

JPowell said...

CloudCrowd is a little egg that operates through Facebook. They basically pay folks to do certain mini tasks, almost like Mturk.

There have been some complications since they're only around 6 months old, but I never had any issues when I was working on their tasks. I haven't done so in a while though, and all my payments for the past few months have just been from my down line.

Shirley said...

I just recently heard about the work at home egg called SwagBucks. I didn't think too much of it at first (not knowing that you could really EARN with it) until I got to reading around. Thank you for posting this particular information about earning money from home through sites like CloudCrowd and SwagBucks. I signed up for the SwagBucks but wasn't too impressed but now that I see someone real is actually earning SOMETHING then I feel like it isn't a waste of time when off searching the world wide web. Thanks!

Post a Comment