Monday, March 22, 2010

SwagBucks Sale

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

From today (the 22nd) until Wednesday (the 24th) SwagBucks will have their $5 PayPal cards on sale at a lower price than usual.  They've dropped them down to 550 SBs currently which I think is about 200 cheaper than normal, but I'm not sure since I generally go for the $5 Amazon cards at 450 SBs.

If you're a PayPal buyer though, this is a pretty good deal!

legitimate work at from home jobs signature
Like this post?  Check out these!
* SwagBucks Birthday Celebration
* Thank You iRazoo and SwagBucks
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

6 comments:

bestmommy said...

Yes, the paypal discount is tempting but I'm sticking to the Amazon cards until I earn enough of those to pay for next Christmas. Swagbucks is so awesome!

Sharon said...

Yep, 750 normally on paypal. Their blog was talking about how it is better to buy the amazon cards at 450, and then sell them, and voila, $5 in paypal :)

JPowell said...

@Bestmommy I agree, I'm super cheap, so I'll always go with whatever the better deal is. Amazon is just so amazing for gifts!

@Sharon I had never actually thought of that! I wonder if people actually do that? Usually with GC trades the amount is uneven. I'm actually looking into trading a bunch of my Amazon cards away for movie tickets in the near future... My toddler has managed to invite every family member we see to go see How to Train Your Dragon with us and we're up to a group of at least 5 already.

ebele said...

I'm feeling the Paypal sale as I was close to 550 when it started, so I'm quite the happy bunny.

I don't request anything apart from Paypal 'cos Amazon.com gift cards don't really work for me (being in the UK). If they offered Amazon.co.uk cards, then that'd be cool.

Theody said...

Registered for SwagBucks using your link.

Now off to figure out how it all works....LOL

JPowell said...

@Ebele I'm surprised they don't have Amazon cards for your area, it seems like something that would be simple to add on to their prize list... I wonder what the reasoning behind not having it is. Yay for the PayPal sale for you though :) hehe

@Theody Awesome, thanks :) If you need any help, let me know!

Post a Comment