Saturday, March 27, 2010

Do You Have *SPRINGFEVER*?

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

Yes, it's cheesy I know, but I really do.  After living in a dark room for the better portion of the week I am ready for Spring to be here!  Unfortunately the temperatures plummetted back down into the mid to high 30s today so you can bet your bottom dollar that I'm not going out.

My solution?  I'm going to "splurge" with the BigFishGames sale that's going on and buy a couple games to keep me from going insane while I'm trapped inside the house. 

If you use the code SPRINGFEVER when you check out, you'll get 30% off any (and all) standard games which takes them from $6.99 each down to $4.89.  The discount won't apply to games that are already discounted under $6.99 or on Special Edition games though.

I've always had a weakness for cheesy turn based RPGs (like the Aveyond series), Sim games (like Virtual Villagers) and Time Management games so I'm digging this sale.

The sale ends tomorrow though, so grab your games now!

   
legitimate work at from home jobs signature

No comments:

Post a Comment