Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm on the Prowl

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

All right, it's official, I'm back on the prowl!

Over the last month or two a lot of my clients have been pretty hit or miss, so it's time to start seeking out new ones again.  I had toned down my constant seeking so I wouldn't be tied to my computer for as long during the day, but it looks like I'm going to have to find a happy medium between constantly searching, and not searching often enough.

At the rate I'm going this month, I won't meet my goal - as a mixture of my not wanting to do work that doesn't pay well and my clients being a bit flaky.  I also cut some of the higher stress people (the ones who constantly paid invoices late and made excuses) go for the the sake of my health and sanity.  I'm all right with not meeting my goal again as long as I walk away from the month with a reformed basket of eggs, just in time for Easter.

This week I'll be picking up some new leads and seeing how they go!

Have a suggestion?  I'm all ears!

legitimate work at from home jobs signature

Other Entries You May Enjoy:
* The Thursday Tip Triad
* March Goals

2 comments:

rachallen said...

I feel like I spend 80% of my time searching and 20% actually working...when it should be the other way around. Right now, my main sources are Demand Studios, LiveWork and Lionbridge. I should be doing one of those three right now...

JPowell said...

That's how I felt also, so I quit looking so much - and now I'm back to looking a lot more than I should be. I need a happy medium, but I'm easily distracted if I don't close everything that I'm not working on out :)

I'm actually working on my Lionbridge app as well, but partway through it started spamming me to log in so I had to stop. I'm planning to try and finish up later, might have to send a mail to support though.

Post a Comment