Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Niche Blogger - Update Part 1

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

All right, I'm super hyped up about this, and am planning on using my experience with The Niche Blogger as the foundation of my residual income blog once I start it.  I will be putting up periodic updates here as well though, so you won't have to worry about reading two of my blogs to see how it's going unless you want all the juicy details of my experience.

I've only been a member for maybe 12 hours so far, but I've skimmed through the entire first month of lessons already and plan to go back and reread them all over the next couple of days.

The program looks really great, and Amy Bass (the woman who started it) gives really detailed lessons and break downs of everything.  Some of it is a little too detailed and repetitive for me to concentrate on, but I'm going to make a real effort to stick to her exact game plan.

I'm also going to start with some really tiny goals as well since I know that niche blogging isn't over night money.  She makes over $5,000 a month in residual income from her blogs, but if I could reach the $300 monthly income mark in 12 months, I would be ecstatic!
legitimate work at from home jobs signature

Additional Posts You May Like:
* The Niche Blogger Scholarships
* MM: Time Management Tips for the Work at Home Mom

2 comments:

monika said...

I just got awarded a scholarship too, thanks for posting about this opportunity! I'll be happy to see any passive income at this point, lol.

JPowell said...

Congratulations! I'm really hyped although I'm kind of at a procrastination stand still now that I have to start writing content. I'm also hesitant about the layout I picked... I want to make sure I have something SEO and ad friendly, but I also want it to be visually appealing to the target group (which is young).

I definitely agree though, any residual income would be excellent. I'm hoping this will get me running in the right direction.

Post a Comment