Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pay Day (3/6 - 3/12)

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

All right, here's the Pay Day update for this past week!
And of course I also got another $5 from iRazoo this week that I already mentioned in my "Another Thumbs up for iRazoo" post.

Right now I'm around the $350 mark for the month so I really need to put the pedal to metal if I want to make my goal this month.  I'm about $150 behind where I should be so I'm going to have to quit slacking and get in gear!

How are you guys doing so far this month?

legitimate work at from home jobs signature
Posts You May Enjoy:
* Pay Day (2/27 - 3/5)
* Pay Day!
* Proof of Payment "Friday"

5 comments:

Theody said...

Hey J,

Been VERY busy:),But it's nice to take some time off to say,"hi" and see how you're doing.
Best wishes for the rest of the month. I know you'll reach your target:)

Yelena said...

Hi J, I'm staying busy. Signed up a couple of new clients for ongoing work. At this point (mid-month), I'm already at twice my $ goal for this month. It's great because now I can concentrate on the residual income thing. BTW, thank you so much for the tip off about The Niche Blogger scholarships. I got one!

JPowell said...

@Theody Glad you're doing well and keeping busy, can't ask for much more than that! :)

@Yelena That is awesome! Twice your goal at the half way mark is really amazing! I'm also glad you got a TNB scholarship :) It's something I've wanted to try for a while and trying it free is the best way hehe

Sharon said...

I've made my goal in the work I have done, but I haven't been paid for it, so I can't call it made. And I still have half the month left!

JPowell said...

That's awesome Sharon! I'm super jealous lol I need to start hitting my goals earlier!

Post a Comment