Monday, March 8, 2010

What a weekend!

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

So this weekend was really something, I managed to get a virus on my computer Friday, and a terribly invasive bit of spyware on Sunday, both while working for one of my clients doing some back link building... Who would have thought that there would be so many blogs out there with evil intent?

I've since switched my anti virus/spyware software to something new that seems to be catching things better before they come through.  (Thank goodness!)

We also went to see Les Miserables at one of the local high school's and I have to say that it was a lot better than we expected it to be. 

Now I'm ready for a fresh week, and I'm ready to keep pushing through March!
legitimate work at from home jobs signature

Other Entries You May Enjoy:
* March Goals
* No More Snow!
* What Would You Like to See?

4 comments:

Sadie said...

Glad you got a new anti-virus program! Our weekend was spent puking. :/

Sadie@
nelliebugs-swaps.blogspot.com

JPowell said...

Oh that's terrible :( We all felt sick this weekend, but never actually got sick - I wonder if something is just going around?

ebele said...

Sorry about the virus attack. Glad you got it sorted though, and that you seem to have a more robust protection program now.

Take care...

JPowell said...

Yeah, I'm happy with Avast so far :) Fixing my computer twice in one weekend was quite a pain, especially since I've never had that kind of thing happen before.

Turns out that my SO had put Avast on his computer, but hadn't thought to put it on mine lol - Men!

Post a Comment