Monday, March 1, 2010

February Earnings Breakdown

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

The final total is in!  I finished up with $617.40 in spendable earnings for February, with about $200 in invoices out for the month still.  After adding it all up, taking everything that happened into consideration and making note of the fact that those unpaid invoices would put me over $800 - I'm pretty happy overall.  Hopefully, March will go smoother though and I'll be able to reach my goals without any complications.

Paid Through PayPal:
I had $561.82 in deposits, minus $19.70 in fees giving me a total gain of $542.12... I actually had another deposit in there for $52.50, but it had erroneously been made in Canadian currency and I didn't notice until this morning when I started crunching numbers!  I may come back and edit this post since it was deposited during February originally, or I might count it for March, not sure yet.

Paid Through Elance:
I had $82.50 in deposits, minus $7.22 in fees giving me a total gain of $75.28.  I've finally moved all my old clients out of Elance to avoid some of the fees, so now it's just the occasional new clients that are getting funneled through there.

Total:  So overall my earnings were $644.32 (not including that Canadian deposit) with $26.92 in fees for a total of $617.40 in spendable cash.

And of course, here's the breakdown by site:

  1. CloudCrowd: $2.87 (Proof of Payment)
  2. IMshopping: $21.00 (Proof of Payment)
  3. YouData: 70¢ (Proof of Payment)
  4. PineCone Research: $6.00 (Proof of Payment)
  5. Private Clients: $586.83 or $613.75 before fees (Proof of Payment)
Not great, and definitely not what I was shooting for - but considering everything that happened it wasn't terrible.  Another $150 is due from one client, as well as the $52.50 from that Canadian currency mix up, which would have brought me up to just over $800 before fee which means that I was actually incredibly close to my goal, even with a lot of unexpected issues.

How did everyone else do last month? legitimate work at from home jobs signature

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I was over my goal! :) Now, to decide on my March goal

JPowell said...

That's awesome Sharon! Congrats :)

Gina said...

I really think you are amazing. I just found your blog and I love it.

JPowell said...

Thanks so much Gina :)
I'd say that you are definitely one (or 3) up on me... Anyone who can do anything with that many kids running around the house should get a medal of honor!

Post a Comment