Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

I swear, time is going so fast lately, I just don't understand it.  Everything is just one big blur - I can't believe that we're already a quarter of the way through the year already!

I completely lost track of this month, mostly because of those migraines and headaches which are still attacking.  I've decided that it's most likely my glasses, and I probably need a new prescription.  There's no other logical reason for me to be in crippling pain on a nearly daily basis.  I really hate getting new glasses though because they're so darn expensive, especially since they are the one item that I refuse to be cheap about since they're right smack dab in front of my face.

I'll be crunching my numbers soon, reviewing the month and updating on my goals for April soon.  Hope everyone else has done well!

PS: If you're interested in doing a Motivational Monday post this coming Monday, let me know!
legitimate work at from home jobs signature

No comments:

Post a Comment