Sunday, March 7, 2010

Scholarship Approved!

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

I just checked my email and found out that I received one of the scholarships for The Niche Blogger - Make Money Blogging that will last 3 months! 

I'm really excited and can't wait to get started on it.  Everything is broken down into one day lessons, so it should be pretty simple to follow along with.  I've already got my hosting with Host Gator and I can easily get another discounted domain through Name Cheap, so I am super excited. 

Hopefully this will help me get a jump on my residual income goals for 2010 (and beyond).  I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on my progress as well... And if you get a scholarship also, let me know!   
legitimate work at from home jobs signature 
You Might Also Like:
* Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010 
* A New Year Means New Goals 

5 comments:

ebele said...

Hey, congrats! Keep us updated on how it's going for you.

Sharon said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you learn!

JPowell said...

The first month is a lot of stuff I already know, but I picked up some great tips as well so I'm happy.

You two should give it a whirl if you meet all the qualifications! I'm really looking forward to the next two months... Haven't decided if I'm going to stay after that, but I'm sure I'll know by then lol

The Freebie Addiction said...

Yea I read over the newsletter they offered and it's all pretty much common sense with niche blogging. But, I'm wondering what do they really have to offer in only 3 months, that we don't already know. I'm assuming probably not much, since they or she wants to get paid for memberships.

And I just remembered that I forgot to stick my meta keyword tags back into my blog, but now I'm having issues with it since it won't save because the div is not closed. Which it is. So I'm annoyed with that now. lol

JPowell said...

I don't know, so far a lot of month one is common knowledge, but I've still enjoyed it.

Month one is pretty much about properly selecting your keywords and then designing your blog and laying the framework for the posts.

I learned more about tweaking wordpress, widgets, picking the right style of domain and some ways to determine whether keywords are worth it or not. I've already done almost everything for month one, except writing the content, which is the downfall of the scholarship... I can't skip ahead! I'm not quite ready to pay to move forward faster though.

Post a Comment