Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Break Studios

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

I've decided that I really need to force myself into writing for more content sites on top of my client base so that I can fall back on something when my clients go AWOL or are short on funding.

I took the first step and applied with Break Studios this week and got my acceptance letter from them as well.  I'm excited because the rate of pay is pretty decent compared to other content mills, but I'm a little reluctant to start.  I'll just have to force myself jump in and hope for the best...  I should be fine and I've never gotten bad feedback on my writing, but I'd imagine that private clients are easier to please than content sites that have 1000s of writers begging for a chance.

Starting tomorrow I'm going to make myself write one article a day for Break Studios, or for an hour a day M-F whichever takes longer.  At the very least if I do one article a day during the week, that will net me $40 a week and once I get a few approvals and my confidence goes up, I'll increase the time I spend working on Break Studios' articles each day.

legitimate work at from home jobs signatureYou May Also Enjoy:
* TextBroker
* Progress and My New Signature
* November Goals

2 comments:

background pictures for free said...

Break Studios is pretty cool. I really love working for them so far. I think you'll do great. It will be great when they let you claim 20 articles at a time.

JPowell said...

I'm pretty nervous to get started, but it definitely has some great potential. Even with a 10 article cap, there's a pretty good level of earning potential as long as the articles are processed by them quickly.

Post a Comment