Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Niche Blogger Scholarships

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

I just caught wind Scholarships for The Niche Blogger - Make Money Blogging through an email that I got from the creator of the site... I had signed up for the free 10 day course earlier this year, and I really loved it, but I couldn't (and still can't) afford to sign up for their full course until now!

Earlier today I got a mail about a scholarship program, and there are still a few slots open so I applied and thought I'd spread the word.  The opportunity is just too good to share, even if I'm putting myself at risk of not getting a scholarship by letting you guys know about.

You can find the full details at My Debt Free Goal and to qualify you need to meet the following three criteria:
  • Have children or a spouse that you need or want to stay home with.
  • Have a financial hardship.
  • Be motivated enough to actually take advantage of the program.
legitimate work at from home jobs signature
Other Posts to Check Out:
* VistaPrint Blow Out Sale
* Celebrating!

2 comments:

The Freebie Addiction said...

I don't quite get what this scholarship is good for or how it works. LOL

JPowell said...

The Niche Blogger is a step by step program for people who want to... well... Niche blog lol

I think the full course is actually a year long, but it seems like the bulk of everything is covered early on in terms of getting blogs set up, monetizing them and marketing them.

I just took it for granted that everyone who blogs knows what it is, or has heard of it lol. It also has an A- rating on IMReportCard.

Post a Comment